My name is Jason Livingood. If you like my work, let's get in touch!
Some quick facts about me!
- Firm believer in love at first sight. Lucky enough to say I experienced it with my wife
- Guilty pleasure shows are The Office, How I Met Your Mother, and That 70's Show
- I worked in retail for 2 1/2 years, and loved it
- I am half Colombian
- If I didn't have any family in Minnesota, I would move to Colorado in a heartbeat
- The BBQ Pork Mac from Noodles & Company is my jam
- When I'm in need of a good cry, you can find me on Facebook. My go-tos are military homecoming surprises, America's Got Talent Auditions, etc. It doesn't take much
- My favorite music artists are Logic, Tech N9ne, Carlos Vives, and Sam Smith.
- I'm still a kid at heart. I refuse to grow up.
- I used to live in Arkansas
- I have a younger brother who looks like he's 35 ( he's 20 )
- My definition of pumping iron is playing tug-of-war with our Boston Terrier, Chewy
- I could ( and do ) spend HOURS in the candy aisle of Target
- NOT a fan of haunted houses. Or anything scary. Very wimpy.
- My favorite cereal is Fruity Pebbles