Kristina Lynn Photography & Design
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR THE SPIRITED, GRACIOUS AND STYLISH COUPLE.
Congratulations on your engagement and thanks so much for stopping by my profile! My photography style is a mix of modern, sophisticated portraits and a little bit of photojournalism. I am a sucker for bright colors, modern design, and details that show who you are as a couple. My work has been featured on the cover of Rocky Mountain Bride magazine and on over 15 wedding blogs worldwide.
- life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- wine and pasta are the main reasons gym memberships exist
- there’s nothing more romantic than soft unexpected kisses
- puppy snuggles have amazing healing powers
- life should be filled with “remember the time when…” stories instead of the “I wish I had…” ones.
- every day is a good day to drink the good wine
- savory trumps sweet every time
I am guilty of…
- buying multiple pairs of new shoes then slowly working them into my closet so my fiancé doesn’t notice
- sneaking horrible takeout for lunch and making sure I take out the garbage before anyone gets home.
- adding things I have already done to my “to do list” just so I can cross things off
- getting up in the morning with my fiancé but crawl back into bed to snuggle with my pup for a few more hours after he has left for the day.
- drinking wine, watching Project Runway and online shopping at night – a very dangerous combination!
Let's grab a glass of wine or a white chocolate mocha and chat! I'd love to hear about your wedding plans!