The weather is warming, snow is melting, and Forever Bride is growing! So we're looking for a few set of extra hands to help around the office.
Each season we are thrilled to invite wedding-obsessed creatives into our Forever Bride family for an internship. And we're so excited to be searching for our next batch of talented + trendy interns. For real...meeting you all and expanding our family-like community just brings us so much joy!
So with that being said, we are currently searching for 2-3 people who are detail-oriented, creative, professional, cheery, self-motivated...just to name a few!
(P.S. to get a stronger taste of our internship program, check out our summer 2017 intern, RaeLyn's experience in A Day of Interning with Forever Bride.)
Interested in applying? Scroll down, read the information below & let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
We can't wait to hear from you! xoxo
- Social Media
- Interviewing for our Forever Features
- Computer skills (Photoshop is a major bonus!)
- Strong + passionate writer
- An eye for design
- Must have a laptop
- Must have transportation to our Brooklyn Park office
- Must attend at least 3 events
- 8-12 hours a week for 12 weeks
- Must be able to physically come into our office sometime between our 9AM - 5PM work hours.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Access to marketing video certifications (great for resumé boosting!)
- 30 minute lunch break (if in the office for the full day)
- Free coffee
Think you're the perfect fit? Please send your resumé, cover letter, and headshot to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc Emily at email@example.com.
**Please note, although we do LOVE our Forever Bride Interns (seriously, they're all great!) this is an unpaid internship.
photography // RaeLyn Nicole Photography