As a bride-to-be you spend months searching for that perfect wedding dress. No detail is overlooked finding the perfect fit, style and color that will make you feel beautiful on such an important day. Who wants to ruin it with a deodorant stain?
Research find that unconventional deodorants and antiperspirants have harsh chemicals that cause those unsightly stains on clothes.
Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Fragrance Free Roll-On is not an antiperspirant and more importantly will not stain your wedding dress.
Some key features include:
- Free of harmful aluminums, parabens (chemicals used as preservatives in cosmetics products) and propylene glycol
- #1 doctor recommended deodorant
- 100% natural deodorant that provides 24-hours of body odor protection
- Available in a variety of fresh scents including: Ocean Breeze, Papaya Fusion, Lavender and Tropical Breeze
- Price-friendly and available in all Wal-Mart stores
Many brides loved this product! Check out what they had to say!
Skin is a big part about how you look and want to feel for your wedding day. Learn about the basics to get your skin looking its best for your special moments!
It's ALL about colors! Make your eyes pop, brows stand out and lips luscious with DIY Beauty! V.I.B. Provider, Julie Swenson shares tips and tricks on how to make your fiance speechless when he sees you walk down the aisle!
It's easy and great tips to use even after your wedding day!
It's your wedding so why not have it your way? Go ahead and indulge in pampering yourself with a little spa treatment the day before or even the day of. Why not? Forever Bride Host, Amanda Day, experiences the incredible services of Spalon Montage with Allison Lesch of Spalon Montage. Get ready for your wedding day!
Julie Swenson shows you how to have a flawless complexion!
1. Use golden base corrector to neutralize dark under eye circles, apply with brush or finger
a. Be sure to have well-hydrated skin in order for all applications to go on smoothly
2. Lay concealer on top to match the tone of the rest of your face
3. Take loose powder to set and move onto the other areas of your face you would like to conceal
4. Press concealer into areas you would like more coverage or concealed
5. Press powder into your skin if you have an oily skin-type. If you have a dry skin type use a cream foundation
6. Usually you will have 3 tones. 1 on your face, your neck, and you chest
a. You want to match you face tone to your chest
Green veins = Warm undertone
Use Golden or orange toned concealer
Blue or Purple veins = Cool undertone
Use a blue, pink or beige toned concealer
Both Blue and Purple = Neutral
- Correct & Conceal Under Eyes
- Cover Unwanted Blemishes
- Remove Un-Wanted Skin-Tones
- Complete Complexion with Liquid or Powder Foundation
Author: Julie Swenson
For more information on how to achieve flawless skin visit www.ForeverBride.com or www.MyBeautyPHD.com